The Fort Collins Digital Workshop’s main classroom is located at 324 Remington St. Suite 130. The classroom and its adjacent break room are available for rent to the public.
This classroom doubles as a computer lab. It is air-conditioned and well lit, making it a comfortable learning space for students of all ages.
The classroom contains:
- 16 Dell PC stations with Internet access
- Flat screen monitors with 19” display
- 3.16 GHz processors (or higher)
- DVD +/- RW drives
- USB 2.0 ports
- Wired Ethernet ports
- Wireless USB cards
- Video cards with 16MB Video Ram
- Comfortable rolling chairs with lumbar support
- Hitachi CP-X3011 3LCD High Definition projector system
- 120″projection screen
- Instructor workstation at the front of the class with a stool and moveable computer monitor/keyboard module. The instructor’s computer is connected to the projector. It also has the ability to place public files onto any of the other computers in the classroom with one click
- One dry-erase board on either side of the projection screen
In addition to the classroom space, our rental facility also features:
- Seats up to 30 people for meetings, conferences and other events
- An adjacent break room with cold drink and snack vending, comfortable seating, and an easy-to-use coffee machine
- Restrooms on the same (ground-level) floor
The total cost to rent the classroom/break room facility is $45 per hour.
14 days of advance notice is preferred to reserve the space. Room availability may vary. Please email us with your specific scheduling questions; we are happy to work with you.
Interested in renting this space? Please fill out the short form at the bottom of this page and we will get right back to you. We look forward to speaking with you!