Classrooms & Computer Labs Available for Rent
Host your next meeting at the Fort Collins Digital Workshop!
Why Should I Rent Your Classroom Space?
If you need a meeting space in Old Town Fort Collins, The Fort Collins Digital Workshop can help! The classrooms that we use for all of our on-site training are available for rent. Each classroom is unique and can be customized to fit your needs.
The Fort Collins Digital Workshop has two classrooms available for your next meeting, presentation, or training. Each room can be configured in a variety of different ways:
- Computer lab or classroom with workstations
- Meeting space to accommodate up to 30 people
- Online/Webinar style meeting with HD video conferencing
- Meetup or professional networking group
What Equipment Is Available In The Meeting Space For Rent?
Renting a meeting space with the Fort Collins Digital Workshop includes a variety of computers and technology. From desktops to laptops and projectors to presentation tools, we have everything you need to hold a successful meeting or training at our facility.
Some of the equipment available includes:
- Dell PC desktop or laptop workstations with High-Speed Internet access
- Flat screen monitors
- DVD +/- RW drives
- Comfortable rolling chairs with lumbar support
- Hitachi High Definition projector system
- 120″projection screen (Classroom 1)
- 60″ HD TV (Classroom 2)
- Secure Wifi network available
- HD Webcam for online / webinar meetings
- Dry erase boards and digital presentation tools
- Software available includes: Photoshop, Ilustrator, InDesign, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Crystal Reports, and many more.
What Other Benefits Are Included?
When you rent our classrooms, we want you and your entire group to have a memorable experience. Our staff will work with you closely to ensure that you can focus on your meeting and nothing else. We will take care of the rest!
When you rent one of our classrooms, you will also enjoy:
- Easy access to downtown Fort Collins, Colorado’s restaurants and entertainment
- Vending and snacks are available for free or purchase
- Assistance ordering catered food for your event
- Free parking
How Do I Get Started?
When you are ready to reserve your meeting space, please fill out the form below or call our office at 970-980-8091 for pricing information.
Please note, we typically need at least two weeks advance notice to reserve one of our classrooms. However, rooms are subject to availability and we may be able to accommodate your group sooner.